Thursday 7 October 2010

Update!

Because I'm feeling guilty about not updating (and bad about not painting more), I figured I should post a few things on my painting table that are not anywhere near finished, or worth seeing, just because I can. So, here they are. A Centurion and a Victor (eventually to be from the Magistracy of Canopus 2nd Canopian Fusiliers), and a Warhammer IIC and Madcat from Clan Jade Falcon's Sigma Galaxy.

They look terrible, and the pictures aren't any good (damnit Jim, I'm a painter, role-player and writer, not a photographer!), especially close-up, but the Magistracy 'mechs are also due several more coats and the Clan Jade Falcon fellows are barely even started. I'm sure they'll look better when done.  Still working on these, and the 1:1200 Trafalgar/Age of Sail ships... And the myriad of 15mm stuff. I'm slow, deal with it!


Anyway, pictures. Do the clicky thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment