Monday 23 August 2010

ZOMG FIRST POST!!!!1`1~``

I've never been fond of blogging. I mean, some people can do it because they've got interesting stuff to say and in that regard blogging has become an invaluable tool for being able to spread intelligent words to the masses... Then there's the 95% of the blogosphere who really, really, really want to tell people about their bloody dog, or share baby pictures or explain some incredibly vacuous reason as to why they hate celebrity so and so, or politician X, Y or Z... No, no they can't get away with it. And yes, yes I am a grumpy old bastard. These are things you will have to deal with should you actually read this blog.


Oh, and before I get anyone commenting that I can't get away with it because I don't really have anything insightful or useful to post, you're right, I can't. This is going to be a pointless and silly blog, existing for the purpose of me showing off (or being publicly humiliated by) my chain mail work, my painting, drawings, writings or anything else I have created that I feel like showing off.