Monday 23 August 2010

State of the table address

Right!  So, actually time for putting down what's on my painting table right now.  With my painting ADD though, there's no guarantee that this is what will get painted next, that's all down to my lunatic mu... Ooh, shiny!

In no particular order, we have:
  • Chaos Blood Bowl Team. Touchups on two Chaos Warriors, primer on 6 Beastmen, one Minotaur, 6 more Beastmen and one Chaos Warrior star player not started.
  • Human Blood Bowl Team. Touchups and finishing touches on five models,
  • 13 Dwarf Ironbreakers. Primered.
  • One Imperial Greatsword (human fighter RP character). Primered.
  • One Goblin Shaman (Goblin RP character). Primered.

Besides all them, I'm looking forward to getting some new 15mm figures (Dwarves and Anglo-Saxons) which were somewhat inspired by Joe Bloch's Armies of Greyhawk posts and the AD&D campaign he's running. Well, that and the fact that I don't need that many reasons to buy even more miniatures.